Lucifuge Rofocale, the Prime Minister of Lucifer in the medieval grimoire tradition. From the Grand Grimoire, a French grimoire of black magic written in the 17th century. Lucifuge is a Pact making demon, whose name is associated with meaning "he who shuns the light", Rofocale is an anagram of Focalor, a demonic prince from the Lemegeton (Goetia).
The image of Lucifuge, with the Sigil and name Lucifuge on the right sleeve.
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
||Blue, Purple, White